Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 2

I didn't write yesterday. I had a really bad headache all day and when I got home I popped in a movie and went into a trance. Watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"... bizarre and long movie. I don't know if I even liked it. The whole movie was weird, kinda freaked me out a little bit. lol

Anyways yesterday was a shitty diet day. I figured since it's only Day 2 I wouldn't have a problem and I would still be all excited about trying to lose weight but boy was I wrong. It started off bad. Woke up around 5am starving so I ate 5 SnackWell Creme cookies. Then I went back to bed. Had cereal (cheerios), no milk just dry around 10. For lunch I did excellent. It was Day 1 of bringing a homemade salad to work with me and it was delicious! YUM. Starving towards the afternoon so I had a snack of crackers with Peanut Butter and Honey and 14 Triscuits. I got home from work absolutely starving! I had microwaveable "pin wheels" and cheese. It wasn't a fat free meal so I kinda sucked at that. Then at night Brian make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies so I ate like 6 of those and a few more SnackWell cookies. And I only drank one bottle of water the whole day. No soda or juice or anything else though. Day 2 SUCKED!

This is really really hard for me. I so desperately want to lose the weight but I'm so bad at diet and exercise. I think about foot and my weight 24/7. Sometimes I feel like I have an eating disorder (I know I don't though) because all I think about is food food food and gaining weight weight weight. Its starting to take over all my thoughts. Argh I'm taking it one day at a time and hopefully things will start getting easier.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. And it's killing me because my wedding is in less than two months. Dieting is sooo hard.

    Maybe this is a little cheesy, but wanna be accountability partners for dieting?

    ReplyDelete