Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 1

What a day!! I hate dieting!!! Day 1 is done and over with... I made it through but it was difficult! I have a headache now and I'm very hungry. I'm snacking on a few SnackWells Creme Sandwich cookies and then that will be it for the night.

One thing I learned today was if I take very small bites and eat slowly I will fill up quicker and eat less. The morning was easy. I had crackers and peanut butter for breakfast (I know not exactly a good breakfast but its what I was in the mood for). I had a Subway turkey wrap for lunch. The afternoon and evening was the hardest!! I was so hungry for most of the afternoon and I wanted to snack on junk food. For an afternoon snack I again had peanut butter and crackers. I was at work and all I had was PB and crackers so thats what I ate. After work I went to Stop & Shop. I bought a couple healthy snack options such as apples, grapes, veggies and fat free ranch dressing. I also bought lettuce and all the makings for a salad. I plan on making a salad and bringing it to work for lunch tomorrow. I also bought fat free Italian dressing.

I was planning on coming home tonight after work and doing Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred. But my Dad called and asked if I would come over and help him clean out some of the things in my Mom's craft room. So I did that and its now 8 and I just got home. I'm watching House now and snacking on my SnackWell cookies but afterwards I plan on doing some form of exercise. I will probably walk on the treadmill for a half hour.

According to RevolutionHealth.com for my height, weight and age I should consume 2167 calories daily. That seems like an awful lot to me so I plan on trying to stick between 1300 and 1400 daily. I find it's difficult for me to track my calories unless it's a prepacked food because I don't know how many calories so and so contains. I know I can look it up online and do research but to be completely honest that seems like too much work for me. I'm trying though keep track of my calories.

Here's what I ate today:
10:15 - 4 Cambridge Peanut Butter Cheese crackers 130 Calories
1 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water
12:15 - Subway turkey wrap with lettuce, cucumbers and oil/vinegar 280 Calories
1:00 - 1 Arcor Menta Chocolate candy 75 Calories
2:00 - 1 Wrigley's Doublemint gum stick 10 Calories
1 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water
3:54 - 4 Cambridge Peanut Butter Cheese crackers 130 Calories
5:45 - Salad (just lettuce, cucumbers and carrots) with low fat Italian Dressing 85 Calories (according to sparkpeople.com)
1 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water
6:30 - About 10 Reduced Fat Triscuits 140 Calories
8:00 - 5 SnackWells Creme Sandwich Cookies 275 Calories

Total Calories: 1125

No comments:

Post a Comment